Police reports are filed in person either at the Dublin Police Department or at your location in the City of Dublin. Police reports cannot be filed online or over the phone.
- To file a report at the Dublin Police Department, located at 6361 Clark Avenue:
- During regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.): Enter the police lobby and see a staff member at the main window.
- After business hours: The lobby doors will be locked. Press the button on the call box outside the lobby and wait for a dispatcher to respond. The dispatcher will send an officer to take your report.
- To file a report at your home or other Dublin location:
- Call Dispatch at 925-462-1212 and an officer will respond to your location to take a report.