Join school counselors, local therapists, teachers, coaches, and others who work with youth, on Thursday, November 9, 6:00 to 8:30 p.m., at Shannon Community Center, for the Third Annual Youth Mental Health Forum. Join us as we work toward ending the stigma of talking about youth mental health.
The format will include an introduction from each panelist, followed by questions from the Youth Advisory Committee that each panelist will have time to discuss, followed by questions from the audience. The forum may include students who have experienced mental health issues and wish to share their stories. Discussion topics may include anxiety, depression, isolation, and other mental health struggles.
Confirmed panelists and Partner tables include:
- Rainbow Club (LGBTQ Club) at Fallon Middle School
- Representatives from National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Tri-Valley
- Fallon Middle School Peer Education and Counseling (PEAC)
- Dublin Police Services (DPS) Behavioral Health Unit (BHU)
- A Brighter Day
- Dublin High National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Club
For information about this and other events hosted by the Youth Advisory Committee please email firstname.lastname@example.org.