The City of Dublin is creating an electric vehicle (EV) charging station infrastructure plan to support EV adoption. Whether you are the owner of an EV or interested in purchasing or leasing one in the future, we want to hear your opinions to help facilitate the transition to EVs. This will ensure adequate and appropriate EV charging stations are installed in Dublin and prioritize most desired sites.
What will the EV Infrastructure Plan do?
• Identify areas throughout Dublin best suited for EV chargers.
• Recommend the preferred ownership model.
• Identify where grid upgrades may be needed.
• Estimate upfront and ongoing costs of EV infrastructure.
• Compile a list of funding and financing opportunities to reduce costs.
• Increase awareness of EVs.
• Ensure that EV infrastructure is deployed equitably.
As a thank you for completing a survey, you will be entered into a raffle to win 25 Dublin CityDollars for use in the Dublin Marketplace! Five winners will be selected.