Dublin’s Creek Cleanup Day coincides with California Coastal Cleanup Day, taking place on September 17, 9:00 a.m. to noon. Because all Dublin volunteer spots were filled early, Zone 7 has enabled the City of Dublin to open up two additional creeks for cleanup.
Register here to secure your spot to help clean up creeks in the City of Dublin!
Volunteers will be able to choose one of two additional creek locations for clean-up:
New Creek Cleanup Sites:
- Alamo Creek Trail at Iron Horse Trail
- Alamo Canal Trail at Dublin Blvd.
Previous Clean Up Sites (filled):
- Creek Channel at Dublin Blvd. and I-680 Overpass
- Tassajara Creek from Emerald Glen Park to I-580
- Dublin Creek between Outback Steakhouse and Tesla Motors
For safety reasons, children under 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult. Additional detailed instructions will be provided to all registrants in the days leading up to the event. For additional information, contact email@example.com or call 925-833-6630.
All volunteers will receive more detailed information prior to the creek cleanup event. In the meantime, here are some tips to help make your Creek Cleanup Day a success:
- Important: The City of Dublin requires a waiver from all participants. Please bring a signed waiver with you to the event. All underage children must have their waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If your older teen (15+) will be dropped off at the event, be sure that the waiver has been signed by a parent or guardian beforehand.
- Bring a reusable water bottle. Bulk water only will be provided at each site.
- Wear close-toed shoes, long pants, and a hat. Wear sunscreen.
- Latex gloves will be available for all volunteers, but feel free to bring your own work gloves.
Please reach out to the Environmental Services Division if you have additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-833-6630.