City Hall and certain City of Dublin facilities will be closed Monday, December 23, through Friday, December 27, and Tuesday, December 31, through Wednesday, January 1. Planning, Building, and Public Works inspection services will be available on a limited basis during this time.
City Hall and Dublin Police Services* office closures:
- Monday – Friday, December 23 - December 27
- Tuesday – Wednesday, December 31 - January 1
*Emergency personnel and dispatch will remain on duty. Individuals needing in-person assistance from Police can use the phone outside of the building to reach the Watch Commander.
Parks and Community Services closures:
- Dublin Senior Center - December 23 - January 1
- Shannon Community Center - December 24 - 25 and December 31 - January 1
- Heritage Park and Museums - December 23 - January 1
- The Wave - December 24 - 25 and December 31 - January 1; Normal closure on Fridays.
Building and Public Works inspection services will be available on a limited basis during this time, on the dates noted below. (All other inspections will be scheduled on days when the City’s offices are open.)
Planning, Building, and Public Works Inspection Holiday Schedule:
- Monday, December 23, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday & Friday, December 26 & 27, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 30, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Regular City office hours and inspection service schedules will resume on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
During the Inspection Holiday Schedule, please use the following information:
- Building inspection requests may be submitted while the City’s offices are closed by visiting https://citizenservices.dublin.ca.gov/.
- Planning and landscape inspections for residential subdivisions may continue to be scheduled by contacting your inspector directly.
- Public Works inspection requests can be made by submitting a Saturday/Holiday Work Permit request to the Public Works Department, found on the City website at the following address: https://www.dublin.ca.gov/340/Permits , on or before Wednesday, December 18.
- For scheduling inspections for non-city agencies (DSRSD, etc.), please contact the appropriate agency regarding their inspections during this holiday season.
- Please contact City Staff with any questions about the upcoming schedule and building permit application submittal process by calling 925-833-6620.