What if your home could be more comfortable, more energy-efficient, and save you money? Would you make the upgrade? Come to a free workshop on Wednesday, March 23, 6:30 - 8:00 PM, at the Dublin Civic Center, to learn how to make green home improvements.
Experts from StopWaste, the City of Dublin, and Moore Mechanical will help you make the best, most cost-effective choices for your energy upgrades. You'll learn:
• How a more energy-efficient home can benefit your day-to-day activities
• How to evaluate opportunities for and prioritize your energy efficiency improvements
• How to select a contractor and what questions to ask
• How to use Home Energy Score –a quick report on your home’s energy performance
• How to identify state and local incentives for energy improvements – up to $6,500
Refreshments will be provided. All participants will receive an LED and tote bag.