Park Hours & Regulations
During the current Shelter-in-Place Order, Dublin playgrounds, dog parks, sports fields, and courts are closed until further notice. Water structures and drinking fountains will remain off until restrictions are lifted.
General Park Information, Rules & Regulations
- Parks are open from sunrise until one hour after sunset.
- Lighted fields, courts, and the skate park close at 10:00 p.m.
- Picnic areas are available on a
first-come, first-servedbasis and reservations are not accepted (except for the group picnic areas at, Alamo Creek Park, Emerald Glen Park, Fallon Sports Park, Heritage Park, Kolb Park, Schaefer Ranch Park and Shannon Park.)
Available Dog Run & Parks
Bray Commons Park includes an enclosed quarter-acre area for small dogs weighing under 20 pounds. There is also a designated dog park (with separate areas for large and small dogs) located at Dougherty Hills Dog Park. These are the only areas in Dublin's parks where dogs may be off-leash.
- Dogs off-leash (Dogs must remain under the complete control of their owners and on a leash at all times except when in a designated dog park. Dog owners are required to immediately remove and properly dispose of their animal's feces.)
- Fireworks (except in designated parks only on the 4th of July)
- Operating powered model crafts
- Operating drones
- Alcohol and glass containers
- Smoking is prohibited within 100 feet of the following areas:
- Children’s play areas and playgrounds
- Picnic areas
- Skate parks
- Sports courts
- Sports fields
- Swimming areas
- Personal barbecue equipment (permanent barbecues are located in many parks)
- Sound/amplification equipment
- Inflatable party jumpers (other than through advanced reservations in Emerald Glen Park's group picnic area)
- Use of the parks for tournaments or exhibitions is allowed only with the approval of the Parks and Community Services Director. Sports fields and courts are available for rental by applying for a field use permit or a tennis court permit. Reservations for all sports fields can be made at the Dublin Civic Center.
- Vehicles are not allowed in any City park