Youth Advisory Committee
- 7:00 p.m.
- 4th Wednesday of every month*
- via Zoom Video Communications (during COVID-19 Outbreak)
*Please note: Meetings may occasionally be canceled and special meetings may be called as necessary. Please review the agenda (below) or call the Parks and Community Services Department at 925-556-4500 to confirm the meeting date and time.
Meeting Procedure During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
In keeping with the guidelines provided by the State of California and Alameda County Department of Public Health regarding gatherings during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and recommendations to follow social distancing procedures, the City of Dublin will adopt the following practices during upcoming commission meetings:
- The Dublin Youth Advisory Committee will hold a regular meeting remotely via Zoom Video Communications.
- The meeting will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Online speaker slips will be available here, and the public will be able to call in using a computer/or smartphone via a link which will be provided following submission of a speaker slip. A telephonic option will also be available.
- Once connected, the public speaker will be placed in an online waiting room. While in the waiting room, the public speaker will hear the meeting while they are connected and waiting to speak.
- When the agenda item upon which the individual would like to comment is addressed, the speaker will be announced in the meeting when it is his/her time to speak to the commission. The speaker will then be moved to the meeting for comment.
For past Agendas, Staff Reports, and Minutes please visit the City of Dublin Meeting Calendar or click the links by year below.
To access current Agendas, Staff Reports, and Minutes, please use the following link: Current Agendas, Staff Reports and Minutes.
Agendas are also available at the Dublin Civic Center, Shannon Community Center, Dublin Senior Center, and the Dublin Library. Past agendas and minutes are available at the Past Meetings links below.
The draft minutes of the Committee meetings are generally presented to the Committee for approval at the following meeting. Once approved by the Committee, the approved minutes are available for distribution at this webpage, at the Dublin Civic Center, or upon request for a minimal copy charge.
2020-21 Committee Members
Term: June 2020 - May 2021
|Committee Member||Title||Term Date|
|Divyansh Agrawal||Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Anay Sharma||Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Saiesha Goel||Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Romal Mitr||Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Mannat Dhot||Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Medha Gowda||Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Logan Lin||Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Kunal Khaware||Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Saanya Goel||Chair||May 31, 2021|
|Hollis Carey||Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Akul Gowda||Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Harsimar Kaur||Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Aleena Imran||Vice Chair||May 31, 2021|
|Sri Manasa Jandhyala||Alternate Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|HIbba Adeel||Alternate Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
|Edison Chan||Alternate Committee Member||May 31, 2021|
The Youth Advisory Committee consists of 13 members, and three alternate members who serve a one-year term. This Committee is a positive and creative youth-driven forum that gives Dublin teens a way to provide input on programs and activities offered by the City. The Youth Advisory Committee Bylaws and Rules of Procedure govern the meetings and activities of the Advisory Committee.
For questions regarding the Youth Advisory Committee or its agenda, email the Parks and Community Services Department or call 925-556-4500.