Pickleball Court Reservations
Pickleball Court Locations
The City of Dublin has opened its first ever pickleball courts! With pickleball growing in popularity, court lines have been painted on the existing tennis courts at Don Biddle Community Park. Don Biddle Park now has a total of four (4) outdoor pickleball courts - two on each tennis court.
- Daily from sunrise to 1:00 p.m.
- Daily from sunrise to 1:00 p.m.: Court 1 is for priority tennis use and Court 2 is for priority pickleball use.
- During priority use times:
- If tennis is not using Court 1, pickleball may also utilize this court. However, if a tennis group arrives to use Court 1, pickleball must finish the current game and vacate the court.
- If pickleball is not using Court 2, tennis may also utilize this court. However, if a pickleball group arrives to use Court 2, tennis must finish the current the game and vacate the court for the priority group.
- To utilize the pickleball nets provided on-site a code is required, please call:
- Mon. - Fri., 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Parks and Community Services, 925-556-4500
- Mon. - Fri., 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., Sat. & Sun., 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.: Park Monitor, 925-325-3891
- Users are responsible for ensuring nets are locked up following their games if there is no group present and waiting.
- Nets must be placed against the side of the Court 1 fence and locked together by the base of the nets.
- Reservations for courts may be made daily from 1:00 p.m. to sunset.
- Reservations are not permitted from sunrise to 1:00 p.m. when priority use rules are in effect.
- Courts are first-come, first-served unless a permit has been issued. Use is limited to one hour while groups are waiting.
- No unauthorized lessons, tournaments, or paid athletic services are permitted.
Courts Rental Policies and Applications
To view availability, and make a court reservation, please visit //www.dublinrecguide.com www.dublinrecguide.com; or complete the City of Dublin Tennis Courts Policy and Application; and email the completed form to email@example.com. Please note that facility availability does not reflect pending reservations received.
E-mailed requests must be received at least 10 days before your rental request date. Staff will reply to your request via email within three business days, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.