The City of Dublin Human Services Grants Program provides financial support to local non-profit organizations serving Dublin residents through designated funding sources:
- General Fund
- Federal Community Development Block Grant program (CDBG)
- Affordable Housing Fund
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)
The Grants Program includes a competitive application process, mandatory participation in meetings and presentations, and strict financial reporting requirements.
Funding is recommended annually by the Human Services Commission and awarded by the Dublin City Council to organizations that best meet the community’s needs in keeping with the Grant Program guidelines.
FY 2023-24 GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS
The application period for the FY 2023-24 grant cycle opened on December 2, 2022, and closed on January 20, 2023. Application review and the funding recommendation process is underway. Please see grant timeline below.
GUIDELINES FOR FUNDING
- A separate application is due for each requested funding program.
- A funding agreement and financial reporting are required.
- The proposed program must start on or after the program funding fiscal year, July 1, 2023 - June 30, 2024.
- Must attend the Grant Program Workshop on December 7, 2022 to be considered for funding. Grant workshops will be held via Zoom. To attend a workshop, please register by contacting Human Services Staff at 925-833-6645 or email@example.com. A link to the meeting will be provided upon RSVP.
|Application Period Opens Via ZoomGrants||Friday, December 2, 2022|
|Virtual Grant Program Workshop - Zoom||Wednesday, December 7, 2022|
10:00am - 12:00pm
|Application Period Closes||Friday, January 20, 2023 @ 11:59pm|
|Human Services Commission Meeting/Grant Program Overview||Thursday, January 26, 2023|
|Staff Review Period||January 23-February 3, 2023|
|Human Services Commission Review Period||February 6-March 3, 2023|
|Human Services Commission Meeting - Funding Recommendations Reviewed with Commission, Grantee Presentations if needed||Thursday, March 23, 2023|
|Funding Recommendations to Council||Tuesday, April 18, 2023 - Tentative|
|Fiscal Year Begins||July 1, 2023|
Current Year Grantees:
Fiscal Year 2022-23 Grant Recipients Fiscal Year 2022-23 Grant Recipients