I'm getting married. Where do I get a marriage license?
Call the Alameda County Clerk Recorder's Office at (888) 280-7708 or (510) 272-6377. The recorder's office is located at:
1106 Madison St., Room 1106
Oakland, CA 94607

Show All Answers

1. Where is the nearest Social Security Administration office?
2. Where do I go for small claims or Traffic Court?
3. I'm getting married. Where do I get a marriage license?
4. I'm a new Dublin resident. How can I obtain information about the City?
5. Who are the Mayor and City Council members of Dublin?
6. How do I get to City Hall?
7. When does the City Council meet?
8. What is the population of Dublin?
9. What are the bus routes used by Wheels (Livermore Amador Valley Transit)?
10. How can I obtain a videotaped copy of the City Council meeting?
11. How can I find out the property owner of a certain property in Dublin?
12. Who are the Dublin Unified School District board members?
13. How do I contact Animal Control for the City of Dublin?
14. Who do I call if I have a problem with rats, flies, and other pests which can cause disease?
15. How can I get on the mailing list to receive City Council, Planning Commission, or any other commission agendas?
16. How do I report an issue with City Services?
17. Where can I obtain a schedule of City meetings?
18. How can I get a copy of a birth or death certificate or a marriage license?