Who can assist me with my tenant rights?

ECHO Housing (ECHO) provides information to tenants on their housing rights and responsibilities. ECHO has trained mediators to assist in resolving housing disputes through conciliation and mediation. Contact ECHO Housing at (855) ASK-ECHO for more information.

For reference, see CALIFORNIA TENANTS A guide to Residential Tenants' and Landlords' Rights and Responsibilities.

Show All Answers

1. What help is there for those at risk of losing their home?
2. Who can assist me with my tenant rights?
3. How do I find senior housing in the City of Dublin?
4. What help is there if I am homeless or couch surfing?
5. What housing programs does the City of Dublin have?
6. Does the City of Dublin offer down payment assistance?
7. How can I get a grant or low interest loan to make home repairs or accessibility accommodations?
8. Who do I contact about the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program?
9. How can I get a copy of the City of Dublin Housing Element?