Although The Wave Waterpark is closed for the season, it's still a great time to be at The Wave! Enjoy recreational swimming in our indoor pool on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m., from Saturday, September 30, through Sunday, April 28, 2024. The pool is heated to 82-84 degrees, and it provides a great opportunity for young swimmers to practice their skills. Recreational swimming is available for all ages.
- All spectators must pay an admissions fee to enter the facility.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult at least 18 years of age for the entire duration of stay.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the facility, except for water. Glass containers are not allowed.
- Bags will be checked at the door upon entry and re-entry.
- No glass, coolers, chairs or tables allowed.
- No floatation devices allowed, with the only exception being a Coast Guard-approved lifejacket.
From October to April, birthday parties are also hosted during Recreational Swimming hours (Saturdays and Sundays, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.) in our indoor Natatorium pool and party room.
Visit Rec Swimming | Dublin Aquatic Center, CA (thedublinwave.com) for closures and pricing information.
Tickets are available for purchase at The Wave ticket windows. Please review our refund policy prior to purchase.