In 2018, the City of Dublin created a Military Banner Program to honor local veterans and active-duty members of the U.S. Armed Forces. Banners are flown along Dougherty Road between Memorial Day and Veterans Day. The 2023 banners, honoring fifteen local heroes, are now on display.
- Vaughn Lewis Baker, Sr., U.S. Army
- William Joseph Baldridge, U.S. Air Force
- Merlin Carter, U.S. Air Force
- Javier Castillo, U.S. Army
- Kerri Chase, U.S. Navy
- Chanel R. Davis, U.S. Army
- Allan Dunlop, U.S. Army
- Delbert T. Greer, U.S. Marine Corps
- Maria K. Harral, U.S. Army
- Robert F. Heady, U.S. Army
- Maurice Lee Korte, U.S. Navy
- Carlos M. Mendez, U.S. Marine Corps
- Dennis Pearce, U.S. Marine Corps
- Ronald G. Satterthwaite, U.S. Navy
- Alex K. Squire, U.S. Army
Residents and visitors can download the Walking Tour Map or pick up a copy inside the Dublin Camp Parks Military History Center and then enjoy a one-mile walk to view the banners.
The Dublin Camp Parks Military History Center is located at the Camp Parks Visitor Center, just outside the military base's main gate on Dougherty Road. The History Center is open daily, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and admission is free.