At its meeting held on Tuesday, January 11, the Dublin City Council took a number of actions. Below is a summary of actions taken:
- Introduced new City of Dublin Staff members, Anthony Calvo, Recreation Coordinator, and Kim Bonato, Senior Office Assistant, with Parks and Community Services; and Janice Spuller, Senior Office Assistant with the City Manager's Office.
- Recognized sponsors who contributed to City events, programs, and facilities in 2021.
- Presented Certificates of Recognition to the winners of the 2021 “Deck the Homes” Holiday Home Decorating Contest.
- Approved the minutes of the December 21, 2021, Regular and Special City Council Meetings.
- Approved the Grant Agreement with the Three Valleys Community Foundation.
- Approved a new Adopt-a-Bench Program.
- Approved a Memorandum of Understanding between the City of Dublin and Parks Reserve Forces Training Area for joint operation of the Dublin Camp Parks Military History Center.
- Approved funding recommendations for Fiscal Year 2021-22 for the Youth Advisory Committee Mini-Grant Program.
- Authorized remote, virtual meetings of City Council and City Commissions for the next 30 days due to an increase in COVID-19 cases.
- Authorized the use of a float for the City Council's participation in the upcoming St. Patrick's Day Parade.
- Approved the Community Workforce Agreement between the City of Dublin and the Building and Construction Trades Council of Alameda County and its affiliated unions.
View the meeting agenda.