At its meeting held on Tuesday, September 7, the Dublin City Council took a number of actions. Below is a summary of actions taken:
- Declared September 11, 2021, as Patriot Day, a Day of Service and Remembrance in the City of Dublin.
- Approved the minutes of the August 17, 2021, Regular City Council Meeting.
- Approved an amendment to the agreement with Advanced Integrated Pest Management to provide increased pest control services on Parks Reserve Forces Training Area through the Intergovernmental Support Agreement with the U.S. Army.
- Approved an amendment to the Contractor Services Agreement with Squad Estates (doing business as Skyhawks Tri-Valley East Bay) for recreation services.
- Approved the Revised American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Budget for Fiscal Year 2021-22. ARPA will provide the City of Dublin with $7,088,512 over the next year, which will be used to support the City's response to COVID-19 including funding community recovery and support services and small business support programs. The City Council also directed Staff to use the funds to support the establishment of the Dublin Police Services Behavioral Health Unit.
- Directed Staff to conduct certain studies in accordance with the provision of the Dublin Open Space Initiative of 2014 and the Dublin Boulevard extension.
View the meeting agenda.