To file a complaint or to discuss a possible Code violation, please choose one of the following:
- For Planning Code Enforcement, please call 925-833-6610.
- For Building and Safety Code Enforcement, please call 925-833-6620.
- Report a violation online using Fix It Dublin.
- Report a violation in person or by mail at:
Community Development Department
City of Dublin
100 Civic Plaza
Dublin, CA 94568
The following information is required in order to file a complaint or report a Code violation:
- Address or location of the violation: Provide the address where the violation is occurring. If there is no address, provide the location and cross streets. Please be as specific as possible.
- Nature of violation: Provide only relevant verifiable information regarding the type of code violation that is occurring.
- Name, address, and phone number of the person filing the complaint: Anonymous reports of violations are accepted and investigated to determine their merit; however, providing contact information enables staff to provide follow-up and obtain additional information, as necessary, to investigate the complaint.
Complaints are Confidential
The California Government Code (Section 6254) provides that complaint investigation records are not public records. Therefore, investigation of complaints will be kept confidential and information will not be disclosed except as required by a court order.