Home of George Kolb
The Kolb House was the home of George Kolb, who came to Dublin from Germany in 1880, and soon after bought Dublin's General Store. In 1900, Kolb purchased 300 acres and began his family farm that operated in Dublin for over 100 years.
Kolb House Furnishings
The Kolb home, a 1911 craftsman bungalow, features completely original period-style rooms with the family's own Mission and Arts and Crafts furniture, family photographs, and many personal items that tell the story of this inspiring family.