COVID-19 Other Business Resources
Resources for Dublin Businesses
The State of California has created a comprehensive website with COVID-19 information for the general public and employers.
GO-Biz (Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development) provides multiple state resources for California businesses.
Alameda County Workforce Development Board provides Rapid Response assistance to businesses considering layoffs
California Association for Micro Enterprise Opportunity (CAMEO) provides self-employed, entrepreneurs and micro-businesses with small business financing, technical assistance and business management training.
CA Employment Development Department (EDD) provides resources for workers and employers relating to employee benefits, payroll taxes, workforce development programs, etc.
CA Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBANK) provides California Small Business Loan Guarantee Program and Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program.
CA Labor and Workforce Development Agency provides resources for workers and employers relating to Paid Sick Leave, Disability and Unemployment Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Workplace Health and Safety.
CA Treasurer’s CalCAP Program offer a special loan program which encourages banks to make loans to small businesses that have difficulty getting financing.
CARES Act Resources:
- U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship Guide to the CARES Act
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce CARES Act Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- International Economic Development Council (IEDC)’s First Glance at the Stimulus Bill (3/25/2020)
Facebook for Business Hub provides guides and resources for businesses.
Facebook Small Business Grants Program offers non-governmental grants and ad credits for eligible small businesses.
Google Resources provides guides and resources for businesses.
Kiva offers non-governmental crowd-sourced 0% interest small business loans.
Northern California Financial Development Corporation (Nor-Cal FDC) offers a loan guarantee program for small businesses.
Open for Business Hub lists technology companies that are helping small businesses by enabling remote work during this time.
Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering low-interest Economic Injury Disaster Loans to eligible small businesses.
Small Business Relief Initiative Fund offers non-governmental grants. (Sponsored by Yelp, GoFundMe and Intuit QuickBooks.)
Small Business Majority provides tips and resources for small businesses on the national level.
Tax Filing Relief for Businesses:
- Federal income tax filing and payment postponed to July 15, 2020
- State income tax filing and payment postponed to July 15, 2020
- Request a time extension for state payroll taxes
Tri-Valley Career Center has small business assistance information for employers and unemployment information/job seeking information for workers.
Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund through Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
Yelp Resource Hub provides guides and resources for businesses
Yelp Relief Program offers non-governmental grants and ad credits (primarily for restaurants and bars)
SBA Disaster Economic Injury Loan Assistance - Webinars, Videos and Slidedecks:
- Watch the Walkthrough for SBA Economic Injury Loan Online Application video from SBA
- Download the How to apply for a SBA Disaster Loan slidedeck from CAMEO
- Watch the CAMEO Webinar with SBA Office of Disaster Assistance (recorded 3/19/20)
- Watch the Guide to Economic Injury Loans webinar from SBA Region IX (registration required)
SBA Disaster Economic Injury Loan Assistance - Partners to assist with loan applications:
- Alameda County Small Business Development Center (part of America’s SBDC, the association that represents America’s nationwide network of Small Business Development Centers).
- Veteran Launch: Provides SBA Small Business loans to qualified California small businesses owned by veterans, active duty military personnel and their families who are unable to obtain a bank loan.
- Watch the COVID-19 Coping Strategies and Insights webinar hosted by Innovation Tri Valley Leadership Group (recorded 3/27/2020)