Decorate Dublin 2019 Winners
2019 WinnersWinners have been chosen in four categories for the 2019 Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest for businesses:
People's Choice Award:
Mission Hope Day Program
(6300 Village Parkway, Suite 110)
Best Use of Lights:
(4288 Dublin Blvd.)
Earl Anthony's Dublin Bowl
(6750 Regional Street)
(6398 Dougherty Road, #27)
Dublin Security Storage
Ducky Wash and Dry
Earl Anthony's Dublin Bowl - Winner: Best Interior
IBEW Local 595
Inspire Smiles Dental
Kuk Sool Won of Dublin
Luso American Financial
Mission Hope Day Program - Winner: People’s Choice Award
Mountain Mikes Dublin
Select Imaging - Winner: Most Festive/Creative
Sourdough and Co
Anastasis Ballet Company
Big O Tires
Chabot Federal Credit Union
The Chamber of Commerce will present prizes to the winning businesses at the January 14, 2020 Dublin City Council meeting.
Thank you to all the businesses who participated in the contest this year, as well as everyone who voted for the People’s Choice Award.
How the Contest Works:
Businesses register in advance with the Chamber of Commerce. Then, a panel of judges select the “Best Use of Lights,” “Best Interior,” and “Most Festive” awards, while the People’s Choice Award will be selected by members of the public who cast a vote online. (Voting closed on Monday, December 16, 2019.)
Why Should Businesses Participate?
- By decorating, your customers will know you are open for holiday shopping.
- Photos of all the participating businesses will be posted online for public voting. Not only does this provide exposure for your business, but you can engage with your customers by encouraging them to vote for the People's Choice award!
- Bragging rights! Winners will be recognized online by the Dublin Chamber and City of Dublin, and will be invited to receive their prize at a City Council meeting in January 2020.
- Only businesses located within the city limits of Dublin are eligible to participate in the Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest for Businesses.
- The individual who registers must be affiliated with the participating business.
- Businesses may compete in multiple categories, but may win only one category.
- Submissions must comply with the City of Dublin’s Code Enforcement regulations.