Development Permits- Stormwater Requirements
Who Regulates Stormwater Pollution?
The Municipal Regional NPDES Stormwater Permit (also known as the MRP) requires that the City of Dublin place conditions on development projects to incorporate site design measures, source controls, treatment measures, and, on larger projects, flow duration controls (FDCs).
Stormwater Design Submittal Forms
Stormwater Management Maintenance Agreement A Stormwater Management
Maintenance Agreement (O&M Agreement) is required for all projects incorporating stormwater treatment, hydromodification management measures, or trash capture devices. This agreement runs with the land and must be recorded with the Alameda County Recorder's Office. Template documents including instruction may be found below.
- O&M Agreement Full Trash Capture - Instructions
- O&M Agreement - Full Trash Capture
- O&M Agreement Stormwater Controls - Instructions
- O&M Agreement - Stormwater Controls
- O&M Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample Maintenance Plans and Inspection Checklists:
Biotreatment Soil Requirements
- The biotreatment soil mix used in all bio-retention areas shall comply with the specifications required in the MRP.
- If the biotreatment soil mix supplier is included on Alameda Clean Water Program’s Biotreatment Soil Mix Supplier List, a Biotreatment Soil Mix Supplier Certification Statement shall be completed by the supplier and submitted to the City of Dublin a minimum of 14 days prior to delivery of the material to the job site.
- If the biotreatment soil mix supplier is not included on the Supplier List, a Biotreatment Soil Mix Verification Checklist shall be completed by the supplier and submitted to the City of Dublin a minimum of 14 days prior to delivery of the material to the job site.
- MRP Soil Specification
- Certification Statement
- The C.3 Technical Manual provides guidance on Low Impact Development (LID) Requirements, numeric sizing calculations, using site design measures, and the hydromodification management (HM) standard.
- Use the Stormwater Requirements Matrix as a visual aid to see which requirements are required for a given proposed project.
- The Stormwater Management Plan Content reference sheet provides a list of all the information that must be submitted in a complete stormwater management plan.
- This list of full trash capture manufacturer and maintenance providers provides manufacturers and corresponding device type for products which have been approved for use to meet the Municipal Regional Permit Provision C.10 full trash capture requirements. Full trash capture maintenance providers are also included in the list.
Small Project Low Impact Development Fact Sheets: