Dublin Civic Center
The City of Dublin's award winning Civic Center has two rooms available for rental.
- The Council Chambers offers theater style seating for 142, panel seating for 11, and contains two podiums and two built-in screens.
- The Regional Meeting Room can accommodate up to 80 for dining and 125 for assembly; this space includes a kitchenette, podium, and built-in screen.
For reservations call (925) 556-4500.
Dublin Civic Center - Facility Use Policy and Application
Dublin Public Library - Library Community Room
The Community Room at the Dublin Public Library is 1,830 square feet and can accommodate up to 122 people. The room is equipped with the following amenities:
- Built-in PA system
- Hearing impaired devices
- Presentation screen that drops down from the ceiling
- Video projection system with inputs for a laptop (facility users must provide their own laptop)
One of the walls has fabric for hanging items and includes a built-in dry-erase board. This is an outstanding facility for conducting meetings, trainings, seminars, or workshops.
Dublin Senior Center
The award winning Dublin Senior Center opened in August 2005 and has become Dublin's premier event facility. The building incorporates the use of warm, earth-tone colors and natural stone. The entry has high ceilings and a fireplace making an attractive first impression for visitors and guests arriving for an event.
The Senior Center's Ballroom seats 248 for dining and features bamboo floors, a raised stage, casual seating nook, and access to two beautifully landscaped outdoor patios. The room can be divided in half if needed, with both sides accessible to the catering kitchen.
Adjacent to the ballroom is a large, pre-function area suitable for a cocktail hour prior to an event or locating a grand buffet. The lounge area has a fireplace and lounge furniture. Adjacent to the lounge is another patio, partially covered, to expand an event outdoors. View a 360-degree virtual tour of the facility.
Shannon Community Center
The Shannon Community Center is poised to become a premier rental facility in the region. The cornerstone of this new mission-style building is Ambrose Hall, which is a 6,000-square-foot event room that comfortably seats 300 for dining.
Ambrose Hall has floor to ceiling windows the length of the room that look out over a colonnade to the lush landscape and beauty of the creek. The abundance of natural wood trim, large wood cellar doors, and a travertine wainscot provide Ambrose Hall with the elegance of a grand hotel or winery.
For more information please call (925) 556-4500 or email Marie Boudreau to request additional information about the Shannon Community Center.
Heritage Park and Museums
The Heritage Park and Museums is home to many of the City's museums and historical sites. When not being used for recreational and cultural programs, classes, and civic purposes, two of these historical facilities are available for rental: Old St. Raymond Church and the Sunday School Barn.
- Old St. Raymond Church was built by Dublin pioneers in 1859 and is the oldest wooden church in California. No longer functioning as a religious institution, the little church stands in its original setting, its bell proudly pealing over the community. The intimate, historical setting is ideal for small weddings, baptisms, recitals, funerals, memorials, and lectures.
- Sunday School Barn includes a large open room and a stage with a built-in lighting and sound system.
For more information, please call (925) 556-4500.
Heritage Park and Museums - Facility Use Policy and Application