February 26, 2011 CC Special Meeting
DUBLIN CITY COUNCIL
Saturday, February 26, 2011, 9:00 A.M.
DUBLIN LIBRARY, COMMUNITY ROOM
200 CIVIC PLAZA, DUBLIN, CA 94568
- Agendas and Staff Reports are posted on the City’s website (www.dublin.ca.gov)
- NOTE: Agendas posted on the Website are provided as a public service, and are not intended to serve as a part of, or a replacement for any part of the legally required posting of agendas or the public noticing of projects appearing before the City Council.
- Agendas may be picked up at the City Clerk's Office for no charge, or to request information on being placed on the annual subscription list, please call 833-6650.
- A complete packet of information containing Staff Reports(Agenda Statements) and exhibits related to each item is available for public review at least 72 hours prior to a Council Meeting or, in the event that it is delivered to the Councilmembers less than 72 hours prior to a Council Meeting, as soon as it is so delivered. The packet is available in the City Clerk’s Office and also at the Dublin Library.
Notice is hereby given that a Joint Special Meeting of the City of Dublin City Council / Heritage and Cultural Arts Commission / Parks and Community Services Commission and Planning Commission will be held on Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 9:00 a.m., for the purpose of a joint meeting to discuss changes to the Strategic Plan and Strategic Plan process, and Roles and Scope of City Council, Staff and Commissions.
1. PUBLIC COMMENT
2. JOINT WORKSHOP
The City Council, Heritage and Cultural Arts Commission, Parks and Community Services Commission and Planning Commission will participate in a joint workshop to discuss proposed changes to the Strategic Plan, changes to the Strategic Plan process, and the Roles and Scope of the City Council, Staff and the three Commissions.
3. ADJOURN to the Regular City Council meeting of March 1, 2011, at 7:00 p.m. in the Dublin Council Chambers located at 100 Civic Plaza, Dublin, California.
If requested, this agenda shall be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. Section 12132), and the federal rules and regulations adopted in implementation thereof. To make a request for disability-related modification or accommodation, please contact the City Clerk’s Office (925) 833-6650 at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF NOTICING AND POSTING:
I, Caroline P. Soto, City Clerk for the City of Dublin, declare that a copy of this agenda / notice was posted in the kiosk in front of the Civic Center and that the City of Dublin City Councilmembers and the Media were provided notice on Tuesday, February 22, 2011.
Caroline P. Soto, City Clerk