Construction and Demolition Services
The City requires that all construction and demolition projects recycle 100% of asphalt and concrete. For all other waste generated on a job site, at least 50% must be recycled. The City's municipal code has specific procedures for complying with these requirements as contained in the instructions and forms listed below. For questions or additional information, please contact the Building Division at 925-833-6620.
The City of Dublin has entered into an exclusive solid waste franchise agreement with Amador Valley Industries for the removal of all solid waste in the City.
Please contact Environmental Services at (925) 833-6650 for more information.
1. Amador Valley Industries, LLC. 2008. AVI home page. 9 June 2008.
2. Alameda County Waste Management Authority & Alameda County Source Reduction and Recycling Board. 2008. StopWaste.org - Green Building – Design and Building Professionals. 9 June 2008.
3. Alameda County Waste Management Authority & Alameda County Source Reduction and Recycling Board. 2008. Construction and Demolition Recycling. 9 June 2008.
4. Build It Green. 2008. Build It Green home page. 9 June 2008.
5. California Integrated Waste Management Board. 2008. California Materials Exchange home page. 11 June 2008.