Several travel opportunities are offered by outside organizations at the Dublin Senior Center. Please download our latest newsletter for the most current information.
It’s good to get away, to enjoy an adventure and do it all in the company of friends.
Van Trips Refund and Cancellation Policy
• Full payment is due at the time of registration. Checks are payable to the “City of Dublin.”
• Only check payments can be submitted by mail. Credit payments must be made in person or online at www.DublinRecGuide.com
• Full trip refunds will be issued only when the Center cancels a trip.
• If you withdraw from a trip by the registration deadline, your refund will be posted to your account as a credit, minus the cost of any ticketed admission.
• If you would like your refund issued to you, please contact the Center. Refunds take up to 30 days and are subject to a $5 processing fee.
• Withdrawal after the registration deadline may result in forfeiture of the trip fee unless your space can be sold to a person on the waitlist.
Casino Turnaround Trips
The Dublin Senior Foundation sponsors one-day trips and some overnighters to casinos throughout northern California and the Tahoe/Reno area.
Extended Travel by Collette Vacations
Collette Vacations is a private company that provides extended travel destinations which combine sightseeing, entertainment and leisure time. A portion of the proceeds from Collette Vacations is donated back to the Senior Center. Each itinerary includes distinctive hotels, a sampling of regional cuisines, available local entertainment, sightseeing, ground transportation, directions and tickets. It’s all part of a fun-filled travel experience. The cost includes round-trip air, hotel, transfers and departure tax. Credit cards accepted. Ask about single and triple rates. Fliers are available at the Senior Center.