Economic Development Director / Public Information Officer
100 Civic Plaza
Ph: (925) 833-6650
Fx: (925) 833-6651
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The City of Dublin maintains an Economic Development Office to implement the economic development goals of the City. Services include:
- Business attraction activities
- Access to labor force data
- Business recruitment
- Business retention and expansion assistance
- Site selection assistance
The goal of these efforts is to market the City's many economic advantages in order to enhance the competitiveness of our local economy and to maintain a strong and diverse revenue and job base in the Tri-Valley.
In addition, on November 6, 2012, the City Council adopted the City's first Economic Development Strategy
which is largely focused around four top priorities:
- Enhancing quality of place for businesses and residents
- Small business support and growth
- Development of the Eastern Dublin Transit Center
- Development in Downtown Dublin
Learn more about Dublin through our brochure, Dublin - A Great Place to Grow
- Dublin is located at the crossroads of Interstates 580 and 680 in the desirable Tri-Valley region and is easily accessible to the entire Bay Area.
- Dublin has an educated and highly trained workforce.
- Dublin has an excellent quality of life with outstanding schools, numerous recreational facilities, and a low crime rate.
- Dublin has an growing transportation network, with one Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) station in service and a second BART station opening in Spring 2011.
- Dublin has housing opportunities available to meet everyone's needs.
- Dublin has a minimal business license fee, no payroll tax, and no utility user taxes.
- Dublin's employees are dedicated to promoting the City's positive economic climate.