May 15, 2012 CC Special Meeting
TUESDAY MAY 15, 2012, 6:00 P.M.
DUBLIN CIVIC CENTER, 100 CIVIC PLAZA
DUBLIN CITY COUNCIL
- Agendas and Staff Reports are posted on the City’s website (www.dublin.ca.gov)
- NOTE: Agendas posted on the Website are provided as a public service, and are not intended to serve as a part of, or a replacement for any part of the legally required posting of agendas or the public noticing of projects appearing before the City Council.
- Agendas may be picked up at the City Clerk's Office for no charge, or to request information on being placed on the annual subscription list, please call 833-6650.
- A complete packet of information containing Staff Reports(Agenda Statements) and exhibits related to each item is available for public review at least 72 hours prior to a Council Meeting or, in the event that it is delivered to the Councilmembers less than 72 hours prior to a Council Meeting, as soon as it is so delivered. The packet is available in the City Clerk’s Office and also at the Dublin Library.
Notice is hereby given that a Special Meeting of the City of Dublin City Council will be held on Tuesday, May 15, 2012, for a training on Community Facilities Districts.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Comment (Comments should not exceed three (3) minutes per speaker.)
3. Community Facilities Districts
The City Attorney’s office will provide the City Council with an educational presentation on Community Facilities Districts. The presentation is being provided in anticipation of a request by a developer to consider a Community Facility District for a future project.
STAFF RECOMMENDATION: Receive the informational presentation on Community Facilities Districts.
4. Adjournment - In memory of Staff Sgt. Sean Diamond and our fallen troops.
AFFIDAVIT OF NOTICING AND POSTING:
I, Caroline P. Soto, City Clerk for the City of Dublin, declare that a copy of this agenda / notice was posted in the kiosk in front of the Civic Center and that the City of Dublin City Councilmembers and the Media were provided notice on Thursday, May 10, 2012.
Caroline P. Soto, City Clerk
This AGENDA is posted in accordance with Government Code Section 54954.2(a)
If requested, pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2, this agenda shall be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. Section 12132), and the federal rules and regulations adopted in implementation thereof. To make a request for disability-related modification or accommodation, please contact the City Clerk’s Office (925) 833-6650 at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting.