Thank you for expressing an interest in serving on the Dublin Crossing Park Task Force. The purpose of the Task Force is to provide input and direction on the development of a comprehensive master plan for the 30-acre Dublin Crossing Community Park located on the former Camp Parks Army Base. The Task Force will also be charged with the following tasks:
• Identify the recreational needs of the residents who reside in the immediate vicinity of the park.
• Identify the recreational needs of the overall Dublin community who will be served by the park.
• Identify the recreational facilities both passive and active that should be included in the park.
• Identify the logical phases for development of the park and determine the park and recreational amenities that should be included in each phase.
• Ensure that the park is designed in accordance with the standards contained in the Park and Recreation Master Plan.
If you have any questions please contact Rosemary Alex at email@example.com or (925) 833-6646.